Connecticut and New York
An Easier Way
American Dry Basement Systems can assist Connecticut and New York homeowners attain quick financing when it comes to their basement or crawl space project. Let us ease the burden by getting you in a dry home using a manageable cost effective way.
0% APR for 18 months*
Follow these easy steps:
1. Click to Get Started
Click on the image above, or click here to go to the website. You will find a simple form with 3 fields.
- Answer the first one "All Other Projects."
- Answer the second one within the range we quote you.
- Answer the third with your current credit score. If you are not sure, they will help you find it for free.
- Click "Search Now."
- Choose 0% APR Cards for 18 months, or choose any low-interest rate loans for payments over a longer term.
- Click "Choose Offer."
2. Choose the Card You Want
They will give you the top 3 credit card choices. Select one of the three, or any of the others they list. Click "Apply Now" to go to the final step.
3. Fill Out Application
- You will be sent to a bank website responsible for issuing the card. That bank can be Chase, Capital One, Bank America, Wells Fargo, etc.
- Click the "Apply" button to fill out a short credit application.
- When complete, click "Submit."
- You will get an approval within a couple of hours, sometimes in minutes. You can use your new credit account to get the job started.
NEED HELP: If you have any trouble with setting up your financing, we can help you. Just give us a call at 888-748-2002 during our regular business hours between 9 am to 5 pm.
*The credit card choices available on Home Improvement Loan Pros' website are offered by a variety of credit lending banks (Chase, Capital One, Bank America, Discover, American Express, Wells Fargo, Citibank, etc). The 0% APR for 18 months is contingent upon the approval of your credit application. American Dry Basement Systems has no business affiliation with Home Improvement Loan Pros or any banks listed above. This is a guide to help our customers get the best rates with the fastest financing approval possible.