Connecticut & New York
Basement Waterproofing Experts
The Best in Wet Basement Solutions!
A+ Rated Business
5.1+ Million Views
Basement Waterproofing Repair
We engineered the SuperDry waterproofing system to eliminate water at the source.
Our system uses perforated, corrugated drainage pipe placed at the proper depth and angled with a carefully calculated downward pitch toward the sump pump station.
During heavy rainstorms, water moves quickly through the pipe, eliminating groundwater and lowering the hydrostatic pressure around your house.
The pipe is perpetually self-cleaning and never clogs with mud giving you one less thing to worry about.
The SuperDry System
American Dry Basement Systems installs the best waterproofing systems using advanced, customized, effective engineering solutions. After 25+ years, our systems still have the lowest service requests in the industry. It's that good.
We don't use cookie-cutter, rigid, on-the-footing drain channels for a good reason.
The only way to remove groundwater before it turns your basement into a damp sauna is 12 to 14 inches beneath your floor. That way, water will never perk up or rise and touch the bottom side of your floor.
The rigid, on-the-footing drain channels only start working when water is already touching the underside of your floor and sitting in water. It's too little, too late.
Our approach is genuinely powerful, effective, and configurable to any foundation, whether poured concrete, cement/cinder block, or stone wall foundation.
Our interior waterproofing system protects your basement using two distinct parts:
SUB-FLOOR DRAINAGE SYSTEM:
A maintenance-free, self-cleaning drainage system capable of moving water to your sump pump station without touching your walls or floor.
SUMP PUMP STATION:
A dependable sump pump station that removes water fast enough to keep you dry during the rainiest seasons. Also, during the winter season, our optional Freeze-Free vent will stop the discharge line from freezing, allowing water to continue flowing out of the house during the coldest winter months.
Our American Dry Basement Systems installers installed over 50,000 sump pumps and battery backup systems. We know a winning combination that will end your water problems.
Key features of our sub-floor drainage installation:
Structural IntegrityWe create engineering tabs around your floor to maintain the outward pressure to support walls.
Code-ComplianceOriginal floors are 3.5 to 6 inches thick & building code compliant. We replace what we take away, which improves resale value.
Concrete RepairOur proprietary SuperCrete for floors & SuperSlurry for walls has a crystalline component that grows into concrete, strengthening and waterproofing it.
Maintenance-FreeOur drainage pipes are perpetually self-cleaning & never clog. Other systems have costly annual maintenance requirements.
Lifetime WarrantyWe guarantee that you will never require an annual flush maintenance program, get mud-clogged drainage or cracks in your treated floor or walls, or we will fix them for free.
Powerful Sump Pump Systems
The primary sump pump with our base SuperDry waterproofing system is stronger than the 1/3 or 1/2 HP base models offered by competing basement waterproofing companies.
This pump has a high-water sensor with an audible alarm to notify you when the pump is activated. Included are a silent check valve and a float switch. Learn more about our backup pump/battery that is included with a full perimeter basement system.
Key features of our all cast-iron sump pump:
Worry-Free OperationThe pump has a top suction design to eliminate clogging & air-locking.
Cast-Iron ConstructionCast-iron pumps are more reliable and efficient than their cheap plastic counterparts.
Heavy-Duty 3/4 HP MotorThis high-performance motor will go the distance in the worst of storms at 50% less power.
Durable Float SwitchEvery pump includes a long-lasting million-cycle vertical float switch.
5 Year WarrantyWe cover mechanical malfunction for replacement parts up to 5 whole years.
Do you need basement waterproofing?
Get a free in-home estimate.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us?
- We are a straight-forward, no-nonsense waterproofing company.
- We love educating customers about their foundation and waterproofing.
- If there is an easier way to solve your problem. We will tell you how to do it yourself.
- Don't expect us to use pressure tactics or upsell you on something you don't need.
- We are experienced experts at waterproofing and know it better than most. 25+ years later, we are still here with 30,000 systems and 50,000 sump pumps installed.
- Our SuperDry system is a high-quality, high-capacity, high-efficiency system that makes other systems pale in comparison for almost the same price or less.
- We use more materials and manpower than anyone else because our system is designed to permanently eliminate your water problem.
- We are a green solutions company; we suppress dust using a negative air scrubber and our Enviroboot to remove cement particles at point of contact.
- We own a trusted brand that provides excellent service. Visit our Youtube Channel and discover why we are a worldwide authority in basement waterproofing.
- We give discounts to Veterans and Senior Citizens.
Our Local Service Area
Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Tolland, and Windham.
New York Counties:
Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster.