Connecticut & New York
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Turn Your Crawl Space Into a Useful Space.
A+ Rated Business
5.1+ Million Views
Can I Use My Crawl Space?
Small in nature and most commonly uninhabitable, a crawl space is unused due to its lack of dependability.
It can be tough to store valuable and unused items in a crawl space, knowing that at any moment, it can flood, swarm with bugs, or even become a breeding ground for mold.
So, can a crawl space be a dry, healthy, clean, and usable space in your home?
Yes, it can!
American Dry Basement Systems’ SuperCrete method will allow you easy access to vital plumbing & electrical wiring and create optimal storage space in your home that you can depend on and trust.
Homeowners who value every inch of their homes will appreciate the SuperCrete method.
Crawl Space Sealing with SuperCrete
- Remove All Debris
The first step of the process involves removing all objectionable contents and debris (the cleaning) to ensure the absolute cleanest, most efficient crawl space sealing job.
- Add Vapor Barrier
Our expert installers seal very wet crawl spaces with a 2 to 3-inch layer of three-quarter-inch washed stone, an excellent drainage tool. A thick poly sheeting is used to cover the three-quarter-inch stone. This sheeting covers the entire crawlspace floor, acting as a vapor barrier.
- Pouring SuperCrete
The stone and polyvinyl “vapor barrier” sheeting are covered by a 3 to 4-inch layer of SuperCrete. The SuperCrete is poured wall-to-wall, sealing the entire floor surface, and is elevated several inches up the wall around the whole perimeter of the crawlspace.
- Waterproof and Dry
The SuperCrete will adhere to every nook and cranny of the wall completing a perfect seal. The strength and waterproof characteristics of SuperCrete create a dry and structurally sound storage place for your home.
- Disinfect and Sanitize
Finally, we disinfect & sanitize the crawl space using an all-natural botanical disinfectant called Benefogg to kill viruses, bacteria, fungi & mold.
Do you need a crawl space expert?
Get a free in-home estimate.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us?
- We are a straight-forward, no-nonsense waterproofing company.
- We love educating customers about their foundation and waterproofing.
- If there is an easier way to solve your problem. We will tell you how to do it yourself.
- Don't expect us to use pressure tactics or upsell you on something you don't need.
- We are experienced experts at waterproofing and know it better than most. 25+ years later, we are still here with 30,000 systems and 50,000 sump pumps installed.
- Our SuperDry system is a high-quality, high-capacity, high-efficiency system that makes other systems pale in comparison for almost the same price or less.
- We use more materials and manpower than anyone else because our system is designed to permanently eliminate your water problem.
- We are a green solutions company; we suppress dust using a negative air scrubber and our Enviroboot to remove cement particles at point of contact.
- We own a trusted brand that provides excellent service. Visit our Youtube Channel and discover why we are a worldwide authority in basement waterproofing.
- We give discounts to Veterans and Senior Citizens.
Our Local Service Area
Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Tolland, and Windham.
New York Counties:
Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster.